Sunday 14 July 2013

WEEK 3 Software basics



WEEK 3

       Software basics 




Hi my lovely readers…thanks for visiting this blog.
This week’s post, I want to talk about software and programming language. I hope everybody probably knows about them, but let me elaborate on the points.
Software is the intangible part of a computer that tells what a computer supposed to carry out, and how to do it. It is actually a collection of computer programs together with the related data which is known as program. Software can be divided into three categories. They are system software, application software, Programming Language enables. By the way, every computer soft wares have their own task to perform whether to control, maintain, assist or communicate.
Once we know what software is, we should know the flow of software or known as software layers. Here it is.


Another point is Programming Language. Actually, it is a set of words, abbreviations, and symbols that enables a programmer to communicate instructions to a computer. There are two types of PL. they are low-level language and high-level language.
Lastly, I think they are all what I have learned from this week’s lesson. So I hope these perceptions of mine can benefit you in going beyond to any ICT subject.
          Let me say thanks again……..bye for now.




1 comment: