Sunday 14 July 2013

WEEK 8 Microsoft Power Point




WEEK 8
Microsoft Power Point  



New week comes, new lesson follows.

        Today’s post, I would like to share with some information on PowerPoint. Actually, we do not really focus on theory, but we dig on practical demonstration. By the way, here is some information that I have discovered.
          PowerPoint is the best-known software for creating slide shows, whether they're used in a grade school history class, for a corporate sales pitch, or in conference speeches. As with the rest of the Office 2007, the changes to PowerPoint are ambitious and drastic. The new interface rearranges every function we may have memorized, and the file formats are different. Plus, while we can hide the Ribbon by double-clicking on a tab, there's no going back to a "classic" view of PowerPoint that better resembles 2007's predecessors.




           Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 enables users to quickly and easily create high-impact, vibrant slide presentations. PowerPoint 2007 has powerful graphics capabilities and great formatting features that enable even the novice to create professional looking presentations. The user interface has been redesigned with the intent of making the tools you need easier to find and help us on our presentation.




              Actually, this software is not new for me, because I have been using this for almost one year in my presentation, but it however gives me a wonder after I have studied Computer and Internet discourse by its functions. From now on, I feel much confident about my presentation, because I could make my slide presentation more attractive and effective.  












No comments:

Post a Comment